BM is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, and was renamed "International Business Machines" in 1924.
IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2019) for 26 consecutive years.
IBM Product Offerings
- Cloud ‒ Your customers can build with advanced data and AI tools on IBM's full-stack cloud platform that spans public, private, and hybrid environments.
- Internet of Things ‒ Unlock the power of data with AI and IoT to innovate asset management, optimize real estate and facilities, improve software and systems engineering, and advance digital transformation.
- IT Systems ‒ IBM's infrastructure systems are the cornerstone of your customer’s enterprise architecture and combine the hardware and software that drives digital transformation.
- Red Hat ‒ By combining the power and flexibility of Red Hat’s open hybrid cloud technologies with the scale and depth of IBM’s innovation and industry expertise, you now have access to the tools and talent you need to accelerate your cloud journey.
- Security ‒ In an uncertain world, IBM Security confronts the most challenging cybersecurity problems to protect the faces behind the data — your customers.
- Services ‒ With the proven ability to change entire industries, IBM Services helps lead a pragmatic journey to the cloud and AI, so your customers can grow through digital reinvention.
- Watson ‒ Powered by machine learning, Watson helps uncover deep insights, learn more from less data, and reimagine how to work.
- IBM website
- IBM Partner Marketplace
- Red Hat solutions
- Arrow IBM Embed Group
- Social Platforms:
For more information on how we can help build your business with IBM, please contact us.